Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the DeLand Police Department.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the DeLand Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by DeLand Police Department as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the DeLand Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the DeLand Police Department will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the DeLand Police Department through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the DeLand Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.